Mission One Million
Providing safety education to one million professionals across the globe
(A joint CSR initiative of IBOEHS- USA & Clovers Safety services Pvt. Ltd India in support of Clovers For Dreamers (CFD) project.)
Clovers For Dreamers (CFD)
Clovers for Dreamers ( CFD) is a CSR initiative of Clovers Group of companies to provide free educational support to destitute female children of sex workers, Aids patients, war victims, ailing and financially weak parents across the globe.
It is the legal, moral and social responsibility of every employer to ensure the safety and protection of their employees, asset and environment around them from all possible harms. Though employers are spending lots of time , money and efforts in maintaining good standard of health and safety at work place, major share of their efforts are going in vain generally due to two reasons , ie. Lack of education and commitment towards health and safety.
Now most of the major corporates in India and overseas have realized the fact that, health and safety cultural development would be possible only by having safety qualified workforce in their organization and many of them have started offering employment opportunity only to the people with safety qualification in addition to their technical qualifications and safety has become a mandatory qualification for all trades now.
Keeping the above industry requirement in mind IBOEHS-USA and Clovers Safety Services Pvt. Ltd has jointly decided to impart health and safety education and leadership skills to one million professionals across the globe.
As part of the above the joint mission is offering Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (DISM) and Transformational leadership A Psychological Approach program to individuals and corporates through class room and e- learning mode.
What additional support students receive during study & Post examination
1. All DISM students will be given free access to DISM Video based E- Learning portal worth 7500/- for one year so that they would be able to attend the interviews confidently.
2. All DISM students will be given free access to Transformational leadership A psychological approach – a high impact leadership program by Dr. Saju Mathew worth 5000/- for a period of one year. This would enable the participants to develop their leadership skills
3. Students can purchase Clovers Guide to health and safety, the most sought health and safety guide worldwide at a subsidized rate.
How to Attend
Enroll for regular classroom sessions at Clovers safety services Pvt. Ltd Cochin
Enroll for weekend classes (Saturday & Sundays from 0900-1700 hrs) at Clovers Safety services Pvt. Ltd
Classes can be arranged at student’s location provided sufficient number of participants are available (minimum 20 students in one batch)
On completion of classroom/online studies, students would be required to attend two objective type examinations of 120 marks each and 50 % marks need to be scored to pass the examination.
INR 10000/- plus 18 % GST per student. – Classroom program*
INR 7500/- Plus 18% GST per students – Online program
*fee structure may slightly increase depending on classroom location
• Having a safety qualification in addition to their other technical qualification would help attracting employers
• By attending both DISM & leadership program candidates would be able to enhance their safety, leadership and motivational skills so that they become best performers in the industry.
• Easiest way to change the health and safety culture of the organisation that too without any cost involvement.
• Candidates would be able to grab international job opportunities.
• When comparing to an untrained, it would be easy to training and improve an already trained employee.
• Safety and overall cultural change become easy and effective when people are trained in safety and leadership.
• Organizations can have cost saving on safety and leadership training
• Recruiters can easily recruit qualified candidates directly from our portal at absolutely free of cost.
Clovers Safety services Pvt. Ltd being one of the front-line corporate training providers shall share the profile of successful candidates and offer employers with an opportunity to recruit qualified students directly from our resources absolutely at free of cost